TEFL/TESOL/TESL 120 Hr Online Course (Tutor Support + Teaching
STEP BY STEP TOWARDS YOUR TEACHING CAREER
1. Submit payment (We fund 80% - 90%. You pay 10%-20% participation fee)
2. Start your online course within 24 hours.
3. Complete the course units and the final lesson plan assignment.
4. Schedule your exam HERE.
5. CONGRATULATIONS! You are a certified English teacher!
6. Receive your hard-copy embossed certificate in the mail.
7. Apply for teaching positions HERE and begin a rewarding career.
€ 1290 €249
click to chat with us
120 hour online TEFL/TESOL/TESL training
FREE CTEYL 50 Hrs (Teaching Young Learners) or CTBE
IOTEFL accredited qualification
Internationally recognized certificate
Downloadable TEFL course book
Expert job hunting advice
Learn on any device
Flexible study schedule
Personal tutor support
Face-to-face classroom training
Personalized TEFL career advice & feedback
PhD Ivana Igic Obradovic
* Doctor of Education in TESOL Program
* Professor of English language and literature
* Professor of TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
* Studied Doctor of Education - English Language Teaching
* Studied Masters of Arts in Teaching - TESOL
* Work experience: 26 years.
* 7 Awards: Teacher of the year 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2011,
Contact: +381 61 60 37 299
To enroll in this course you need to have fluent English, a good academic background, usually graduate status, strong study skills and a willingness to learn. You do not require any previous teaching experience as the course covers in detail teaching theory and methodology.
-Comprehensive course materials. As the materials are all delivered online you can work from home, your local library, a coffee shop, a park or whatever environment feels right. You can even download the course materials on to your computer and work offline.
-Comprehensive back to basics grammar guide
-Full support and guidance from our teacher trainers
-EL ROI Certificate in TEFL/TESOL, accredited by IOTEFL
-IOTEFL Certificate in TESOL
-A personal reference for any jobs you apply for in the future
There are no set start dates for this course,
when you are ready to begin you will be issued with login details
and assigned a course tutor. If you like, you could start the
course within 2 days from today. Once you have been issued log
in details you can then begin working through the modules at
your own pace.
There are approximately 120 hours worth of work in the course and most people complete the course in 4 to 8 weeks, however if you require more time that will not be a problem. If you can commit 4 hours a day to the course you can have it completed in a month.
Note: contact us before payment to check classroom classes. If we don't have an office in your area, you will get full tutor support online.
Repeted Exam (30 eur)
Certificate hard copy (20 eur + shipping)
IOTEFL (Accreditation Board) Additional Certificate (30 eur - not obligated)
TEFL/TESOL Certificate: Free
TEFL 120 Hr
TEFL 180 Hr
TEFL 250 Hr
TEFL 40 Hr
TEFL 80 Hr